Monday, October 30, 2006
My Literary Loves
I was tagged by minijonb regarding books that I have read. I am a voracious reader so I hope you like my list.
1) One book that changed your life: You Were Smaller Than a Dot ~ by Glen Giffin. ~ This was my mother’s version of sex education.
2) One book that you'd read more than once: Clan of The Cave Bear by Jean M Auel ~ This was the first grown up book that I read.
3) One book you'd want on a deserted island: War & Peace by Leo Tolsty ~ I figure that if I can’t read it then I won’t ever be able to read it. Could also be decent for kindling.
If it could be a complete series than I would take the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.
4) One book that made you laugh: Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell.
5) One book that made you cry: My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult ~ Very controversial book about genetic planning and having babies for health purposes.
6) One book you wish you'd written: Any Harry Potter book by J.K. Rowling ~ I would love to write something that instills a passion of reading in children.
7) One book you wish had never been written: The Diary of Anne Frank by Anne Frank ~ I wish that it had never happened at all.
8) One book you're currently reading: In Too Deep by Cherry Adair ~ caught me reading one of my fluff novels.
9) One book you've been meaning to read: Into The Storm by Suzanne Brockmann ~ I have had it on order from the library since the beginning of September.