Tuesday, September 19, 2006

“Well, me hearties, let’s see what crawled out of the bung hole.”



Arrr! Ahoy mateys! Ye best be enjoyin' International Talk Like A Pirate Day or me cutlass may slice yer gullet. Take care that ye don't anger t' captain o' yer ship or ye may end up walkin' t' plank.
Silver Beard Minijonb, the scurvy dog, brought some bloody fun games t' play at work so I be aye that I will have at least one fun story t' share soon. Don't ferget yer parrot, eye patch and yer cutlass ye slimy bilge rats! Arrrr!



My pirate name is:


Bloody Ethel Rackham






Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from piratequiz.com.
part of the fidius.org network

4 comments:

minijonb said...

Well shiver me timbers! It's Bloody Ethel Rackham! How are ya, lass? Could ya Sing A Chantey for the crew?
=;-)
happy International Talk Like A Pirate day!

Anonymous said...

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

Arr! I took ye quiz, and I am the Dread Pirate Bonney! I be the meanest wench what ever sailed the seven seas. However, what with this hook, I can't count to seven unless I take off me shoe and use a toe.

Tara said...

Arrrrr you gonna join me crew, Bloody Ethel? Looks like the two of us takes ta fightin salty mutaneers.