1. I should never be set loose in Target when I am really upset and have an empty credit card. Two DVD players, a few videos, a TiVo & 1 year TiVo service later I no longer have an empty credit card.
2. I met a really cool guy yesterday at my friend Rico's house for Soul Food Sunday. His name is Daniel and he is Rico's straight hair stylist. We bonded over hair and pandora.com . I guess that he asked Rico about me too. Apparently there is some interest on both sides. (grin) No exchange of phone numbers yet but we did talk about him highlighting my hair so we shall see what happens.
3. D has asked me to use his full name on my blog so from now on I will refer to him by his Christian name ~ Devon.
4. Devon and I are almost finished with the second Harry Potter book. We already have the cd's for the third one. I don't know who is more excited, me or Devon.
5. Funny Girl will be in North Carolina for work for the next month. This will be the longest time that we will go without seeing each other since we met 4½ years ago. I miss her already.