Thursday, January 31, 2008

When Love Is Not Enough

I know that I haven't been posting much. My life is very hectic right now but I wanted to pop in and give you an update.

I am down 62.5 pounds so far for an average weekly weight loss of 1.8 pounds. I know that the first 60 pounds made a big difference, but I think that the next 60 pounds lost will be incredible to see.

My next goal is 75 pounds lost by April 1. I am pretty sure that I can hit that goal and will be sure to post photos.

I still read everyone's blogs and although I rarely comment, I want you to know that I enjoy everything.

One blog in particular , Boobs, Injuries & Dr. Pepper, had a post that made me cry but also made me angry and proud.

PLEASE, PLEASE go and read it here:

http://boobsinjuriesanddrpepper.blogspot.com/2008/01/will-write-for-food.html

I have never donated to someone based on a blog post, but I did today. Go and read it and I know that you will do what you can.

Going to call my Nana kisses,

Rachel

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

i'd never donated on a blog before either but that post spoke to me and i did. and i'd never been to her blog before. that's a good story. glad you could spread the word.

congrats on the continued weight loss!

Mrs. Big Hairy Woman said...

Great job on the weight loss.. Keep it up...

We donated to a charity online after Katrins and we felt good about helping out.. As for a blog donation.. Never have done that...

dmarks said...

Good that you are doing well. Reading your posts (and starting to comment on them) about a year ago was one thing that encouraged me to start a blog of my own.